Our statement of faith
We believe that there is one God, eternally existing as the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), and we accept the Bible as the fully inspired, inerrant Word of God and our final authority. We believe that human beings are created in God’s image and made to live in relationship with Him. We believe that, through the original disobedience of Adam, all mankind is captive to sin and in need of forgiveness, restoration, and salvation.
We believe that Jesus Christ, both fully God and fully man, was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. We believe that Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world, was resurrected, ascended into Heaven where He sits at the right hand of God the Father, and will someday return.
We believe that true faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to God. We trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus to accomplish our redemption and bring us into the Church, His Body and Bride.This salvation includes the forgiveness of sin, the gift of Christ’s righteousness, and the presence of the Holy Spirit, who lives within all believers.
What we believe
• The Bible has the final say
• God is Three-in-One: Father, Son, Holy Spirit
• Jesus was conceived by the Spirit and born of a virgin
• The Holy Spirit works in our lives today
• All human beings are created in the image of God, yet are born sinful
• Jesus died for our sins as a sacrifice for all who believe in Him
• Jesus rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and will return
• God grants eternal life to all who believe in Jesus
• Jesus calls His followers to observe communion and be baptized
• Heaven and Hell are real, eternal places
• The Devil is real, but Jesus will prevail over him in the end
• The Church exists to preach the Gospel to the world